Søk i denne bloggen

torsdag 12. april 2012

2005

Which was the best year of your life? Mine used to be 1989. During the course of that wonderful year I travelled cross-country to for the very first time see my favourite band play live in concert. Also for the first time, and of course of much more significance: I got laid. For these and a few other reasons no other year could ever touch my seventeenth. For a long time, and in spite of some very tidy contenders to the throne, 1989 stood it’s ground. Until the year 2005, that is. Two events rendered this into my new king of years. 16 January of that year my daughter Vitoria was born. Vitoria was, and at seven continues to be, the light of my life. Nine months after Vitoria’s birth, the second kingmaker occurred: I realized the nature of reality. The book this blog offers some samples from, is about the insights revealed by that realization.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar